Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bonjour Paris! Day 2


If you are reading this you have probably read my last post, but if you haven't you should check it out.  So last school break my family and I went to Paris. In my last post (Bonjour Paris! Day 1) I wrought about The The Louvre, Notre-dame and pizza-hut! You have probably already guessed that it was AWESOME! ON today's schedule is ... drum roll pleas! .... DISNEY LAND!!!!! Yes, Disney Land! It was one of the best days of  my life. So naturally I have lots to say and show you! So lets get on with it!So here is day two!
 
Were in Disney Land!
Waiting for the train


How we like to wait in line
Some healthy planking
Stretching
More planking

Picture with Pluto take 1-fail
Picture 2-a little beater

 We got stuck on the way to a ride by a parade and meet Grumpy literally who I guess has issues with people trying to cross when a parade is a minute away.

well here is the parade


The scream machine (monsters inc.)

Don't I look fabulous on a elephant
Not as fabulous

 Well that's that for today. And I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to look out for day 3!

-Bye or au revoir

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! It looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog post Kendra!! Thanks for blogging about your time in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog, Kendra! Keep it up!! So fun.

    ReplyDelete