Thursday, August 16, 2012

English camp

This year I also went to English camp up in Zgornje Gorje! This was my first time as a camper, witch was really cool because I have been to many camps but I never knew how awesome it is to be in the classes and to be apart of all the cool stuff you get to do! I wasn't just the little Patty's girl I was apart of the team which was something big for me! What also made it really cool was that one of my close friends Ema  got to experience it with me. What made it really really awesome was that I could talk about God freely in class when she was sitting right next to me! One day Mana (I LOVE you) gave each of us a card, mine said this: Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God will come to know God because they know you. And my non christian friend Ema said: That is really true about you. I mean is that awesome or what!?!
Any way here are some pics from camp:


80s party!!!





English class


Dancing in the rain


My team



Getting ready for Egyptian night 



photo-bom!!!!!!


Art time!











Slovenia team 


Me at 80s night!!!


P.S. I am very hurt that you didn't guess what song I was singing but I promised to tell you guys, so the song was....Drum roll pleas..... Who says by Selina Gomez

3 comments:

  1. Kindra, What a cool post! I heard a lot about English Camp from Anna's perspective - so great to hear yours. I love Mana too! :) (From Anna Stepanian Burnham's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kendra- this is awesome!! I loved reading this. And seriously, that's so cool what your friend said...and I think it's true too! Love you, and can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Kendra! I love this post and the picture at the bottom:)

    ReplyDelete